General Studies- I: Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society.Civilspreparation is a dedicated team involved in revolutionizing the education through Digital India Campaign. We provide the free notes for Civil Services (IAS) Exam and develop the true potential of Civil Services (IAS) Aspirants through regular tests for Civil Services (IAS) Prelims and Civil Services (IAS) Mains examination. Detail strategy for Civil Services (IAS) Prelims and Civil Services (IAS) Mains examination are shared by the Civil Services (IAS) Toppers. For any doubt related to Civil Services (IAS) ie Civil Services (IAS) Prelims or Civil Services (IAS) Mains examination Contact Us You could Join any of the following programs by Civil Services (IAS) notes for integrated Civil Services (IAS) Prelims and Civil Services (IAS) Mains Program:-
- Indian culture will cover the salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature and Architecture from ancient to modern times.
- Modern Indian history from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present- significant events, personalities, issues
- The Freedom Struggle – its various stages and important contributors /contributions from different parts of the country.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
- History of the world will include events from 18th century such as industrial revolution, world wars,redrawal of national boundaries, colonization, decolonization, political philosophies like communism,capitalism, socialism etc.- their forms and effect on the society.
- Salient features of Indian Society, Diversity of India.
- Role of women and women’s organization, population and associated issues, poverty and developmental issues, urbanization, their problems and their remedies.
- Effects of globalization on Indian society
- Social empowerment, communalism, regionalism & secularism.
- Salient features of world’s physical geography.
- Distribution of key natural resources across the world (including South Asia and the Indian sub-continent); factors responsible for the location of primary, secondary, and tertiary sector industries in various parts of the world (including India)
- Important Geophysical phenomena such as earthquakes, Tsunami, Volcanic activity, cyclone etc.,
- geographical features and their location- changes in critical geographical features (including water-bodies and ice-caps) and inflora and fauna and the effects of such changes.
here we wil take each topic at a time … relavent material for the said topic including toppers notes….
- CrackCivil Services (IAS)2017 Prelims Program:- 10 Civil Services (IAS) Prelims Mock Tests and Comprehensive Civil Services (IAS) Prelims Notes
- CrackCivil Services (IAS)2016 Mains Program :- 16 Civil Services (IAS) Mains Mock Tests and Complete Civil Services (IAS) Mains Notes
- CrackCivil Services (IAS)2016 Video Lecture Program:- Complete video lectures for Civil Services (IAS) Prelims and Mains Exam
- CrackIFos2016 Mains Test series and Notes Program