Child abuse and sexual exploitation
- Madras High Court recently stated that the child rapist should be castrated
- the suggestion of Castration looks Barbaric but the barbaric acts should definitely attract barbarik models of punishment.
- Suggestions for controlling child abuse-Constituting a Commission headed by retired Supreme Court just to collect opinions on child abuse.
It is a 40 days period of bitter cold in the Kashmir Valley that begins on December 21 and ends on January 31 8 years during this period most water bodies in the valley get frozen it is caused due to Western disturbances
Tamil Refugee crisis
- Maxwell paranagama Commission– maintained to report cases of missing person and delegation of War crimes has established that there was significant civilian casualties caused by Srilankan Army ceiling in 2009 and their there there may have been many individual acts of War crimes.
- but the commission mainly blamed the Liberation tigers of Tamil Eelam for the civilian casualties as it used civilians as human Shields ,placed weaponry in their midst and prevented them from living war Zones
- Lessons learnt and reconciliation Commission-in May 2010 after the 26-year-long civil war in Sri Lanka.the commission was mandated to investigate the facts and circumstances which led to the failure of the ceasefire agreement made operational on 27 February 2002, the lessons that should be learnt from those events and the institutional, administrative and legislative measures which need to be taken in order to prevent any recurrence of such concerns in the future, and to promote further national unity and reconciliation among all communities.
- Tamil tigers evicted the Muslims from the Sri Lanka Northern province in 1990
- largely Tamil speaking Muslim community is characterized not just as a separate religious identity but also a separate ethno cultural identity in Sri Lanka
Intended nationally determined contribution
announced last month ahead of 12th climate conference of parties in Paris by the ministry of environment forest and climate change made our commitment to create forest cover to hold 2.5 to 3 million tons of carbon dioxide by 2030 Through :-
- National afforestation programme
- joint forest management
- Green India mission and
- compensatory afforestation
Civilspreparation is a dedicated team involved in revolutionizing the education through Digital India Campaign. We provide the free notes for Civil Services (IAS) Exam and develop the true potential of Civil Services (IAS) Aspirants through regular tests for Civil Services (IAS) Prelims and Civil Services (IAS) Mains examination. Detail strategy for Civil Services (IAS) Prelims and Civil Services (IAS) Mains examination are shared by the Civil Services (IAS) Toppers. For any doubt related to Civil Services (IAS) ie Civil Services (IAS) Prelims or Civil Services (IAS) Mains examination Contact Us You could Join any of the following programs by Civil Services (IAS) notes for integrated Civil Services (IAS) Prelims and Civil Services (IAS) Mains Program:-
- CrackCivil Services (IAS)2017 Prelims Program:- 10 Civil Services (IAS) Prelims Mock Tests and Comprehensive Civil Services (IAS) Prelims Notes
- CrackCivil Services (IAS)2016 Mains Program :- 16 Civil Services (IAS) Mains Mock Tests and Complete Civil Services (IAS) Mains Notes
- CrackCivil Services (IAS)2016 Video Lecture Program:- Complete video lectures for Civil Services (IAS) Prelims and Mains Exam
- CrackIFos2016 Mains Test series and Notes Program