Economic Scenario in India
According to chief economic advisor Arvind Subramanyam direct tax revenue numbers are not doing so well ,and stalled projects have come down but at the same time exports are in a negative territory.
Road requirement plan II
Under Road requirement plan II government is planning to build more brides and roads in naxal affected States to counter the spread of extremism in the region.
Constitution of Nepal
There are several issues with the recent enactment of constitution of Nepal
- difference over federalism
- Creation of boundaries to be determined by an expert committee within 6 months was agreed in the previous agreement which was largely neglected
- the problem is in fact that Nepal has always been ruled by the Brahmin Chatriya caste which together with other hill castes account for less than 30 percent of the population ,the janjati (Hill tribe) ,Tharu (plain tribes), the madhesy have traditionally been the depressed groups
2) India’s stand has always been that the outstanding differences should be resolved through dialogue and widespread consultation, so that it could create the basis of a United, peaceful , stable and prosperous Nepal
Lal Bahadur Shastri
- well 2 questions were asked in 2013 on Lal Bahadur Shastri but this year there are great chances of a question on taskent ,Haji Pir pass or kishanganga bulge
- Lal Bahadur Shastri played the leading roles in crushing the failed attempt by Pakistan to create an uprising in Kashmir in August 1965
- His stand was that India would not approach the UN , will defend its territorial integrity and no interference from Pakistan would be tolerated
Prevention of insult to National Laura Honour (Amendment) Act 2005
States that, “whoever in any public place or in any other place with in public view burns, mutilates, defies, destroys, tramples upon or otherwise shows disrespect to or brings into contempt( weather by words, either spoken or written or by acts) the Indian national flag or the constitution of India or any part thereof shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 years or with fine or both
Separation of power
This principle divides the power between the three branches of government:-
- The Legislature -which makes law.
- The executive which executes or enforces the law.
- Judiciary which interpret weather the law are constitutionally valid.
- CrackCivil Services (IAS)2017 Prelims Program:- 10 Civil Services (IAS) Prelims Mock Tests and Comprehensive Civil Services (IAS) Prelims Notes
- CrackCivil Services (IAS)2016 Mains Program :- 16 Civil Services (IAS) Mains Mock Tests and Complete Civil Services (IAS) Mains Notes
- CrackCivil Services (IAS)2016 Video Lecture Program:- Complete video lectures for Civil Services (IAS) Prelims and Mains Exam
- CrackIFos2016 Mains Test series and Notes Program